Saturday, December 19, 2015

NO, I WASN'T ABDUCTED!

First of all, I would like to apologize for the lack of posts for I have not been able to update my blog for a couple of months now.

A lot has happened since my last post. Did I mention That I moved to a whole new continent? If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw that I live in Lyon, France now and that's probably one of the many reasons that I didn't update my blog in a while. Another reason is that I don’t have a photographer here in France and customs found my previous one in my suitcase when I was entering the country, and so I had to leave her behind.

The good news are that I’m flying back to the Emirates for the holidays in a couple of days and I can’t wait to flood your feeds with my upcoming posts.
I really do apologize and can’t wait to be back!

For the mean time, here are some random shots I took in Lyon!




No comments:

Post a Comment